<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Thursday, June 17, 2004

The Politics of the Interior

I'm in a rush tonight. I have to read Hannah Arendt for a paper on political participation, and then I'm going to write 10 thank you notes to Jonah's friends for their thoughtful gifts and for grinding cake into our livingroom rug.

In the meantime, I received much mail today from people telling me how they organize their homes and their sleeping arrangements for their kids. I loved all of it. One blogger even posted pictures of the interior of her home.

But like I said, I'm in a rush, so here's a site with a ton of links about Le Corbusier. I like his philosophy, sometimes more than his actual output. A machine for living. Clutter free interiors. Modernism. Good stuff.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >