<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Monday, May 10, 2004

I'm Baaaack

Pulled the rental car into a metered parking spot around the corner at around 5:00 today. Hauled up about 50 bags of dirty laundry. Made a proper meal that didn't involve french fries and eventually coaxed the kids to sleep.

We spent the last week meandering through Pennsylvania and visiting relatives in Cleveland. Ohio and Pennsylvania... lots of white folks there.

Now we're sipping martinis, getting caught up on e-mail and bills, and returning to our old lives.

It was a proper vacation. I'm suitably chilled out. The stresses of last week seem silly and minor. But I did let one work deadline blow past me, so I better get to it. Longer post tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >