<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Forever Unprepared

Do you remember those teenage nightmares about showing up to school unprepared for the big Trig exam? You mean the test was today? I thought it was next week.

Well, one of the bad things about being an academic is that you never stop having those dreams.

Last week, I dreamt that my co-presenter and I both showed up to the political science conference without our notes. We both had no clue what to say as we stood before a packed room of political scientists. And George Clooney. Yes, in my dream George Clooney had a deep and abiding interest in internet politics, and was very disappointed to learn that I am a complete dolt.

Got to stop watching ER reruns on TNT before bed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >