<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Monday, March 15, 2004

Boston Rob and Other Stuff. Tomorrow.

I was planning a brilliant post tonight on capitalism and the Olson twins, but that's not happening. Two pints of Sam Adams are clouding my mind.

At 7:30, when I usually settle down at the computer for business, my friends Susan and Chris called me to join them at a local joint, Jesse's Place. For a second I wavered, because I really wanted to get to work. But I think it is better to have a life, rather than write about a life, so off I went. We talked about the war in Iraq, our revived worries about a bomb in the subways, European attitudes towards the war, Boston Rob on Survivor, and the Mel Gibson movie. Good stuff that will make it to the blog at some other time.

So, in short, no post tonight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >