<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Academics with Kids

I've been gone all day dealing with a car that is belting out excessive amounts of hydrocarbons for the tree huggers up in Albany. (Yeah, I voted for the tree huggers, but should the laws really apply to me, too?) Awaiting me is a messy desk and a long to do list. To put off real work, I've been skimming the blogs.

There are a number of academic bloggers who write about their kids. For obvious reasons, I favor those blogs. Today, Russell Arben Fox sings the academic blues as he drives his colicky baby through the countryside. Tim Burke disses Barbie. And I just came across the blog, John & Belle Have A Blog -- more academics with kids.

Just because you've read Beowolf in old English doesn't mean that you can't enjoy a rousing rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >