<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Thursday, December 04, 2003

A Modest Proposal

I have been getting a lot of calls from telemarketers lately. They call as I am getting dinner on. Just as the baby is settling down for a nap. As I'm running out the door.

This increase in annoying calls is probably because I am one of like ten people out there who have been too busy to put themselves on the "Do Not Disturb" list.

I don't think it's fair that I should have to be the one to locate the number and web address which is buried somewhere in the pile on my desk. Call the number. Sit around on hold. Listen to musak. Then give the people my information. Just so I don't get calls from telemarketers.

I think that all the people who want to hear about the new subscription prices at the Met opera or ways to refinance students loans, should put themselves on a "Disturb Me" list. Please call me when I am bathing the children. Please call me when I'm wrist deep in meatloaf. Please call when I'm in the bathroom. Because I would love to hear about your fabulous offers and products.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >