<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Merry Christmas

I have set aside a stack of half finished Christmas cards (I'm up the S's) to type in one last note before the holidays.

Tomorrow afternoon, I'm taking the kids in matching Gap sweaters down to my husband's office for their holiday party. And then in the evening, we're celebrating Christmas Eve at my mom's. We'll be grazing on 13 types of fishes in true Italian tradition and opening mountains of gifts. Steve and I will catch some extra sleep on the sofa on Christmas day while the kids play with their new toys -- baby strollers, trucks, and a dreidel. Then to my aunt's for a quiet dinner in the evening.

I hope you all have a moment of quiet, a gathering with loved ones, and a fine meal. And for all my non-Christian friends, enjoy short lines for the movie theaters, an end to all that infernal Christmas music, and a vacation day without obligations.

Take care.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >