<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Things to Read and Heave and Chortle

See, I told you that I permanently destroyed my child by drinking that extra large gin and tonic at the Algonquin.

This Times Magazine piece on homework has a great discussion of middle class parenting styles. This will be probably become a longer post later in the week.

The Invisible Adjunct tells me that the new priorities are: kids, lingerie, and career, according to well known feminist, Pamela Anderson. In that order. Thanks IA for clearing things up for me. I'm putting down my books and running off for a triple E boob job and something lacy from Victoria's Secret. (My husband is liking this blog more and more.) Additional comments are on IA's blog.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >