<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Tuesday's Reader Mail Day: Movie One Liners

I had a few who responded to my plea for movie quotes.

From Toni: "Big mistake, HUGE mistake." Julia Roberts, Pretty Woman

From Jeannette: "You people make my ass twitch." Meg Ryan, French Kiss.
"Listen, Lucy, three split infinitives!" Cecil (Daniel Day Lewis), A Room with a View
"Don't mind George. He's saying his eternal creed." Mr. Emerson, A Room with a View

From me (all from Raising Arizona)
"He's an angel. An angel straight from heaven."
"Hi, I need me a baby."
"Dip Tet! You've got to get your Dip Tet!"
"Because my womb was a rocky place where a seed could find no purchase."

From Chris:
"I've got to get inside this varmint's pelt and crawl around for a while. I've got to think like a gopher, act like a gopher, and whenever possible, to look like one." -- Bill Murray, "Caddyshack"

"I'm afraid I have some terribly distressing news. We have just run out of wine. What do you intend to do about it?" -- Richard E. Grant, "Withnail and I"

"No way, Wade, that wasn't the deal. This is my show." -- William Macy, "Fargo"

"Things were pretty hard with that sumbitch Reagan in the White House. I soon found myself driving past convenience stories--and they weren't even on the way home." -- Nicholas Cage, "Raising Arizona"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >