<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Eat Fries at McDonald's

My funk continued through the day yesterday until class. That's one great thing about teaching. It does make you focus on other issues. Before class I worried, how can I possibly talk about Hamilton's view of federalism when I have all these problems? But the brain kicks in when needed. Thanks brain.

Today I'm going to have fun with the kids. Often, the daily grind is just about getting them dressed, fed, and on the bus to school. There is just not enough energy left to be silly. You can forget that kids can be excellent partners in crime.

Since its raining, I think we're going to head to the shopping center in NJ and only do fun things. Eat french fries at McDonald's. Hang out in Barnes and Noble. And eat goldfish while cruising through Target.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >