<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

The Skinny Bra

On the latest episode of Sex and the City, Miranda celebrates fitting into her skinny jeans. She has slimmed down because as a single mom she has no time to eat.

That's where I was a couple of months ago. Too busy to eat, so I finally fit into my favorite GAP capris that have sat in the closet for two years. Oh, happy day!

The problem is that I keep loosing weight. Chasing Ian around all day is like running 5 miles a day. I'm buff. I'm thin. Maybe too thin.

A couple of weeks ago in the playground, one of the Jamaican nannies who has never said a word to me, approached me with a strange question. "Did you breast feed your children?" I had no clue where she was going with this. I paused and said "Yeaaah?" She responded, "Well, I only ask because your breasts are so small. How could they feed your children." Thank you. Thank you very much. I had to explain that there were huge several months ago.

I guess I'm so thin now that I'm beyond the skinny jeans. I'm in the skinny bra. Far less cool. Probably won't make it onto Sex and the City.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >