<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

TV Guide

After getting the kids to sleep and fiddling with html code to change the colors of my website, Steve and I finally chilled out at around 9:00. On Insomniac (premise-- guy goes to a new city and drinks all night), Dave goes to Atlanta and hits several watering holes and topless joints. At 5:00 am, after a full night of boobs and shots, he goes to the local supermarket. Walking up and down the aisles carrying a basket, he says, "I love shopping when you're loaded. It's like your own secret Santa. You're drunk. You're shopping. You don't know what the hell you're buying."

Then, we should have just turned the TV off. It's 10:00. You know you're going to be up at 6:00, just go to sleep now, idiot. No. Must watch the funny gay show. Bravo has a new show, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Premise- five gay guys remake a hopelessly hetero so that women will like him more. They make fun of him and his clueless ways. "What? You use a shampoo/conditioner combo. Oh, my God. Call me old fashioned, but I think you should use shampoo and then a conditioner." "No, No. It's not Ralph Laur- ren. It's Ralph Lor-en. Practice with me. Lor-en. Lor-en."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >