<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Friday, July 25, 2003

Stay Tuned

Starting Monday, I'm going to write for a week about a new topic -- women with children and part-time work. So many women I've spoken to have said that they want to work less (full timers) or more (at homers), but they can't figure out how to do it. Anyway I'm going relate what I've found out from these informal interviews, from other writers, and from the blogs.

This blog is about kids, career, and the city. So sometimes I am going to write about raising kids, raising kids in the city, the city itself, juggling kids and career, my career (academia), my career in the city (I teach at CUN* and Columbia), and politics (also my career). Pretty much I'm going to write about whatever the hell I want. I'm the queen of my own blog!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >