<$BlogRSDUrl$>
 

Friday, July 11, 2003

11D

Just did a quick google search for Apartment 11D and found all sorts of sites related to Mad About You -- Paul Reiser's show about the couple living in NYC. FYI, this site has nothing to do with that show. I'm not like a Helen Hunt junkie. Never saw that tornado movie. I though Paul Reiser was okay in Alien 2, but I am not a big fan.

We really do live in Apt. 11D, a crappy walk up in Washington Heights. We don't have a witty doorman. Our super barely speaks English. They have a spacious kitchen with enough room for an island. We have a galley kitchen that barely fits me and the cat. They have a living room with a sitting area and a tv area. There is enough room for two sofas. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a place like that in the city. My friends aren't rich enough. Their bathroom has new tile and fixtures. Ours has a gaping hole and black grout and a sagging wall.

I"m getting myself worked up. Now I am not only not a fan of Paul Reiser's, but I positively hate him. Oops smell something nasty in baby's jeans.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? Blogging Mommies # >